We had a great Valentines Day! It was full of awesome homemade Valentines made by the kiddos and fun colorful food. My mom used to make food colored for the appropriate holiday when we were kids and I couldn't wait to do that for my babies! Ya know stuff like pink scrambled eggs... yummy huh? :)
One of the highlights for me was something Cody did. Far outweighing the beautiful flowers he got me was what he did for Taylor. Sweetest Daddy Award! He gave Tay a beautiful pink Rose and she was so excited, she loved it so much and it just warmed my heart and made my day. What a lucky girl I am, I feel like I am blessed beyond belief with my sweet little family!
(Ignore Tays pained look here, I promise she is ecstatic she just refuses to cooperate for pics!)
On Friday I got out a bunch of my craft/scrapbook stuff and let them cut, glue, paint and create Valentines for Daddy to their hearts content. It was awesome - it kept them entertained for hours! And they are some priceless pieces of art, let me tell you :)
We have been continuing to enjoy this awesome Spring-ish weather! Today after church we went for a walk and the Little People melted my heart when they decided to hold hands and walk down the road giggling together. I am one lucky mama!!!!
So Happy Valentines Day from our crew! We hope that you guys all had a great week!


No comments:
Post a Comment