Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Life with the Littles

Some days these Little People of mine just drive me absolutely crazy and by the time it's 5 o'clock I am glued to the window waiting/praying/hoping for Cody to get home and save me.  But.... :)  Luckily that's not the majority of the time haha.  I love these crazy Little People!  I love life with them, I love watching them learn, I LOVE watching them be friends and best buddies and I am so thankful for every moment and every day that I get to spend home with them!! Here's the month that you missed in picture form - including the good, the bad and the ugly! :)


 
Markers are not chapstick...



This is the morning after we had a living room campout.  Tay is tucking Buddy in and rubbing his back.






 This kid LOVES talking on the phone!!! He is always wanting to call a grandma or grandpa!


                 Bath tub painting, my favorite kind!  And they love it, win win for me!

                    Could this girl win a mullet competition or what?!  Check that beast out!!


                                                         Our little Ray Charles



No comments:

Post a Comment