Thursday, November 6, 2014

The Kiddos Version of "Vacation"

   Okay I promise this is the last post for the week.  For my sake as well as yours :)  I thought I should share what the babies did on their "vacation" as well.  There were too many cute pictures not to post.  They went to the Pumpkin Walk, helped mow the lawn, and got to "drive" the grocery cart.  Check it out!









                                          

                                               

                                                  

 

 

                                                                                                                   Coupon Corner

 


This girl loves to coupon!  And she is always so proud to show Daddy what she got with her coupons.   When I said I was setting this up for a picture she walked over in front of the stash and posed for me :)

Okay this little pile of goodies here has a retail value of $50.25.  After coupons and a mail-in-rebate for the face wash, Tay and I paid $11.84!  That's a savings of $38.41 wooty woot!  Here is what we scored:
  • 2 Dial for Men Hair and Body Washes (free)
  • 2 Pantene Thick Hair Smoothing Creme (free)
  • 1 Oxy face wash (free)
  • 2 Tresemme Thermal Heat Protectant Spray
  • 3 Tressemme Shampoos and 3 Conditioners

No comments:

Post a Comment