Tuesday, November 25, 2014

It's Christmas!!!! Oh wait... never mind.... It's Thanksgiving!!!

So if you were to drive past, or come into, my house you would say "Oh, you are one of those people."  Indeed I am!  Not usually but this year I am! All our Christmas decorations are up (inside and out) and that includes our Christmas tree.   Which little miss Taytor Tot decorated for us.  We did it on Saturday and it's been like this ever since, I am kind of considering leaving it like this, I think she did a great job and find it kinda sweet.






This week has also included a lot of quick trips outside to play in the snow.  It's a lot of work to get them ready to go out and then they get cold pretty fast and we are usually back in within a half hour, but they have fun while we are out there!


And yes, she is wearing a snowsuit and a sunhat.  This girl definitely acts her age, she loves getting dressed and picking stuff out and don't you dare tell her she can't wear something!



We have got to buy this kid some snow pants.  That is on the agenda for tomorrow while we are in Pocatello. For now he is borrowing Tays gloves and boots and wearing 3 pairs of pants when we go outside.







On Saturday we had a family campout.  We watched a movie, had hotdogs and marshmallows and slept on the floor in the living room by the fireplace.  It was a hit, so unfortunately for the backs of us old people, I think we shall be doing this more often.



I also opened up an Etsy shop the last couple of weeks, don't plan to be crazy with it but if we sell a little bit here and there anything we make will be going towards our house (We will be having an update on that at the end of the year!).  We have had our first 2 sales, haha we are zooming right along ;)    Our shop is etsy.com/shop/AliAndTheLittles and as of right now we are selling laminated File Folder Games and Pre School Kits.  We plan to add more stuff to it (keeping it geared to kids) but as of now that is what we have.

                                                  Coupon Corner

 


Ok this week I scored a lot of awesome deals at the grocery store because of Thanksgiving sales but this was the only stuff that I used actual coupons for.  Full retail price for this was $57.68.  Taylor and I used our coupons and paid $16, we saved $41.68!

We got 12 cans of fruit (yes, one is missing, we already ate it!) and 20 cans of vegetables.
The fruit is normally $2.39 a can and we paid $0.91
The vegetables are normally $1.40 and we got them for $0.25

No comments:

Post a Comment