I feel like I may need to explain something here. Some of you may be looking at Taylor and wondering if I have gone color blind. Rest assured I have not. Instead Taytor decided this week to start dressing herself. As you can see she is doing a fabulous job! Especially in the picking out matching items department :) This is the very first outfit that she ever picked out and put on all by herself (the shoes were included in this feat). You will notice that she really seems to enjoy the purple and pink combo.
We go out in the back yard and play in the leaves a little every afternoon. We have also been raking them up each day so I was relieved to see that the tree was bare yesterday. One more good rake session and we should be clear or leaves! So far the favorite leaf activities have been burying each other in leaves (which I personally don't find super fun, I don't like the feel of all those crispy crunchy leaves on my bare skin... just me I suppose. haha) The thing they love more than burying each other though, is burying Gizmo!
In case I ever doubted if I had a boy around the house... Thanks Wyatt and Gizmo for reminding me how dangerous it is to take my eyes off of you two for a couple of minutes. But truth be told I actually don't mind a bit. Clothes wash and dirt sweeps away, they were having so much fun together!
And just in case anyone happened to have missed this wonderful occasion....
Why yes, Wyatt did indeed dump a bottle of runny, homemade maple syrup all over his head and our kitchen floor. Never has carpet in the kitchen been so unfortunate! But no worries, we got it all cleaned up. Mostly... this little episode has made me want to speed up the installation of wood floors in our kitchen. But we shall see!
Coupon Corner
This week was awesome!! We visited our lovely local grocery store, Broulims, to score this dealio.
Sorry for the terrible picture quality. The total retail value of this little pile was $108 (baby stuff is pricey!) I had to pay just $23. That is a savings of $85! Woot Woot! The haul included:
- 10 pkgs Marshmallows - 4 baby teething toys/book
- 6 bottles BBQ Sauce - 1 toddler snack cup
- 4 pkgs Kool Aid - 6 (5 0z) Nuk baby bottles
- 5 pkgs razors (completely free) - 2 baby food freezer trays with lids
- 2 Playtex Binky's

.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment