Monday, September 30, 2013

And.... We're Back!

     I am a little sheepish that I could only manage one post and then took a month long vacation from blogging.  Let's just say that things have been a little hectic around here lately and I'm thinking now they are calming down and I can fill you in on all the craziness.  Yahoo!  Lucky you eh? :)

 ((see the craziness I was talking about))
   
     Enough fluff, lets get down to the good stuff.  And when I say good stuff I mean my babies.  They are everything good in our lives!  Man, we sure have some awesome kids!  Since I assume the only people reading this are people who love us already.... then I think you will agree with me on that point.  We have had such a fun summer with our Kiniki girl and her buddy Newt.  They are already such good friends, they love each other and love being together.  I am one lucky momma and I can't wait for them to grow even closer as they get bigger.
   
      I am going to attach pics so you can see all the fun things we have been able to do together this summer.  We have been lucky enough to spend a lot of time with all the grandparents lately and they have had a big hand in helping Tay have an awesome summer and making sweet memories.

     Things we have done this summer that will appear in this photo album:  welcome wyatt to our crazy clan, catch frogs, swim (Tay even had a skinny dipping episode!), run a half marathon, try corn on the cob  for the first time, buy a house, watch cartoons together, drive a lot of hours, use chopsticks for the first time, ride in a jeep, catch Tay a fish, tour daddies work, play and fight.  Just to name a few :)  Enjoy!  And bear with me as I try to not be a blog failure.  I don't want our 'Can of Soda' to fizzle out!


No comments:

Post a Comment