This is the maiden voyage of our little Allen family blog, and I'm wondering if it is weird to wish my own creation good luck on its journey? I do, after all, have complete control :)
This weekend is going to be crazy exciting for us. We were supposed to close on our house next Friday but we got the call today that everything was in order and we are closing TOMORROW MORNING!!! What?! That's right, as of tomorrow we will be real official Homeowners. I guess that makes us real adults? :)
Then Saturday morning is the Top of Utah Half Marathon. Woot woot! I am so excited and as ready as I think I can be. Lets not get too hopeful for a first place finish but seeing as little buddy is not quite 3 months old yet, I am just happy I have felt good enough to run and race with my Mom, Dad and Bri.
So a big weekend here. I would say our 'Can of Soda' will have a little extra zip to it this weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment