I am having a hard time knowing what to post about. Last week was just a pretty relaxed week, we didn't really do anything out of the ordinary. Well I guess we did actually, we had family pictures taken. The photographer is still editing them though so unfortunately I don't have any that I can post today. Wyatt cooperated really good for the pictures, we were actually able to get him to smile but boy howdy! Taylor was not in the mood I guess. So I really hope there is at least one with all of us looking at the camera and as a bonus perhaps even smiling!
Sibling Diaries Entry #2
Taylor has waited a long time for Wyatt to be able to bath with her, so now that he is big enough most nights they take their bath together. Tuesday night we did things a little different. Cody bathed Tay while buddy and I cleaned up dinner.
When we were finished we went in the bathroom, Tay was just getting out and was wrapped up in her towel. But... when she saw me start taking Little Guys clothes off and filling up the little tub she sensed that she was about to miss out on something fun so she threw her towel down and hoped in the tub.
The baby tub. The baby tub usually meant for one baby. So they both had a corner and Tay was just loving it. So much in fact, that when it was time to get out she let us take Wyatt out but she refused. She wanted to relive her glory days as the only baby around I guess.
No comments:
Post a Comment